The last drop of honey, hand soap, dish-washing liquid, shampoo, and other thick liquids is always the hardest to get. Did you feel guilty for throwing them away with a little left in the bottle? With thousands of money-saving uses, you’re going to fall in love with the Flip-It! Cap System, too!
What is the Flip-It!?
The Flip-It! is a money-saving device. According to Consumer Reports, we waste between 15% and 25% of our beauty products and kitchen condiments. To give you an example of the money you’re wasting, let’s say you spend $25/month for your shampoo and conditioner. By not using every last drop, you’re throwing $6.25 in the garbage. At the end of a year, this is $75. This may not seem like much to you; however, when you take all of your products into consideration – that’s a ton of money!
How to Use the Flip-It!
When a bottle gets down to a level where you’re shaking or cutting it to get to the product, it’s time to grab your Flip-It! set. Sets are available in individual packs, 2-packs, 4-packs, and are different colors for the bath and kitchen. The two-pack set includes:
- 2 grey extra large dispensing stands
- 6 pastel adapters (2 large coral, 2 medium grey, 2 small sand)
- Reusable leak-proof gaskets
The gaskets prevent leaks and further waste of your products. Simply replace the original cap of your bottles with the proper size cap and turn it upside down. Gravity naturally pulls the product to the bottom. Open the valve, squeeze, and enjoy more of your product!
- Eco-Friendly — Flip-it! cuts down on environmental contaminants by encouraging consumers to use all of their products.
- Multi-Purpose — It can be used throughout the entire home and can be put to work by businesses like salons, restaurants, groomers, detailers and more looking to save time and money on the products they use.
- Reusable — Simply hand wash or machine wash it on the top shelf of the dishwasher and use again and again.
- Food Safe — Flip-it! is made from food grade materials and is BPA Free.
- Fits Most Standard Bottles — Each kit comes with four bottle thread adapters that fit the most common sized bottles found around the world.
Our tiny home doesn’t have the space for a dishwasher so I get to do them by hand. When your hands are soapy and wet, the big bottles of dish soap are difficult to handle. I love that I don’t have to try to flip it to stand back up. The valve is easy to open and close before setting it back on the sink. My kids laugh when they catch me dropping it into the sink, splashing water and bubbles everywhere. Now, I no longer look clumsy!
I’m using the Flip-It! in our kitchen, the bathroom, and even the laundry room! You’ll love the versatility that this product gives you. As a mom, it makes my heart happy to be saving money and helping our environment.
Our community began picking up cardboard, plastics, and cans to recycle and save from hauling to a landfill a couple of years ago. After a little set-up and practice, our family separates garbage like it’s second nature. With the Flip-It!, the bottles are completely emptied without cutting them to scrape out the product.
Where to Buy
Flip-it! has been featured on QVC and Odditymall, and can be purchased online at Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, and Walmart; and now at 15K grocers nationwide, including Kroger and Giant Eagle. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram!