Sheet Pan Boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli is an easy weeknight meal ready in less than 40 minutes and only uses one pan!
Not all recipes work well in the Instant Pot or slow cooker; but I have another solution for quick, easy meals — sheet pans! Using one pan makes for easier clean-up and quick preparation. This can be used for an assortment of meats, veggies, and endless combinations for delicious dinners.
This tasty recipe works best on a single sheet pan because the juice and seasonings from the pork chops adds a lot of incredible flavor to the simply prepared roasted garlic broccoli. I do recommend using a half-sheet pan or larger to allow enough room for the ingredients to be spread into a single layer. This ensures that the meat and veggies are evenly cooked.
Tools I Recommend:
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer – This ensures that you are cooking the meat to a safe, proper temperature.
- Sturdy Sheet Pan – USA Pan is my favorite brand! They are USA-made and feature a unique corrugated surface that allows for air flow. The non-stick coating allows for easy clean-up!
- Silicone Baking Mats – Eliminate the need for oils and spray to prevent sticking.
Actual cooking time will vary based on a number of factors, including internal starting temperature, individual oven variations, size and thickness of the meat, what else is in the oven while cooking, etc.
Add even more flavor to this Sheet Pan Boneless Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli meal by marinating your pork chops for at least eight hours. Pork can easily be overcooked and dry out, making them tough like leather. Using an instant-read thermometer can help you keep an eye on your chops and prevent overcooking.
I like to use a bowl with a tight-fitting lid for marinating. If you don’t have one, a large Ziploc bag will work, too. Simply add your choice of marinating ingredients.
Sheet Pan Boneless Pork Chops Marinade
Ingredients for a simple marinade include:
Add your pork chops to a bag or bowl and cover with your marinade ingredients. Allow to marinate for at least eight hours or up to 24 hours. I like to mix it up after dinner and let the pork chops marinate until the following night. Absolutely delicious!
- 6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 t. smoked paprika
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 T. Italian seasoning, divided
- 4 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
2. Place pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each chop with some olive oil (approximately 2 tablespoons for all 6 pork chops).
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return to the prepared baking sheet. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
4. Add the fresh broccoli florets to the same mixing bowl and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
5. Arrange seasoned broccoli on baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading into a single layer. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 23-28 minutes, turning the pork chops and stirring the broccoli once, or until the pork is completely cooked through* and the broccoli is nicely browned.
6. Remove sheet pan from oven and transfer pork chops and broccoli to a serving platter. Cover loosely and allow pork chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Always cook meat to temperature, not by time. Actual cooking time will vary based on a number of factors, including internal starting temperature, individual oven variations, size and thickness of the meat, what else is in the oven while cooking, etc.
The minimum safe cooking temperature for fresh pork is 145°F .
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 441Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 39g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 12/27/2019