Welcome Fall with a Delicious Caramel Apple Sangria!
The Caramel Apple Sangria is a perfect fit for welcoming the fall season! The drink has all the flavor of a caramel apple without the worry of tearing up your dental work. The delicious recipe is created with a quick mix of caramel-flavored vodka, white wine, and apples creates a beverage you’ll want to serve at your next shindig.
Since I was a child, I remember how it felt as summer faded into fall. The cooler temperatures, beautiful colors of leaves, and cozy sweaters always gave me a feeling of comfort. Today, all of those are a few of my favorite things. I adore time with my family sitting around a campfire, in the stands watching my boys play football, and snuggling by a fire in the fireplace. What are you favorite things about fall?
Supplies You’ll Need:
Caramel Apple Sangria
Welcome Fall with a tasty and delicious Caramel Apple Sangria!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lynchbur/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recipe-maker/templates/public/fallback-recipe.php on line 42
- 750 ml bottle of white wine (Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio)
- 1½ cups caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 5-6 medium apples (cored, chopped)
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and apple cider.
- Add 3-4 medium apples, chopped and cored.
- Muddle the sangria a bit to infuse some of the fresh apple flavor.
- Pour into a glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired
- You could also freeze a few of the chopped apples to reduce the need for ice!